Friday, May 23, 2008

Abby is fun.

I have Pig Tails!I kept them in too!

This is me, after bath time. Look at that bootie! So cute.



I am a nakie monster!


We're playing.

Fish Lips, kiss lips.


Laughing all the time.

Smile! Finally, a real smile!

Let's go bye-bye.

This is one of my favorites...





So simple and true, she is just a fun little gal. As you can see from the pics today, you can see what I mean. This week I worked 3 days, so it makes me appreciate the days I am home with her. I also have an amazing friend watching her. She has a little girl too, and they have so much fun together. Shannon is such a good mom, and it really encourages me to be even better. So, today I sat and played with Abster for hours. She was just so fun. She has a real sense of humor (that must be Jason's fault.) She looked so cute in her jamies...




She took a long 3 hour nap, while she was napping I worked and showered and made her a lunch. I have been experimenting with the whole grain Annie's Macaroni. I add veggies and chicken and other yummies to it. She loves it. I made White Cheddar shells with peas and chicken for lunch. She woke up and ate a heap of it! She was hungry. It is good to see her eat yummy, healthy food. I feel good when she has healthy food in her belly. Then we cleaned up and went to pick up Mahea from school. She is like my other, older, precious girl. She is in Jr. High, and she is like family. I love her. So, we are planning her B-Day party, so I picked her up from school today. We ended up finding our friend who's car had just broke down. So we gave him a ride back to work, and we went home. We worked on the party plans, in true Becky fashion, the party is on Sunday, and we are just now planning it today! That is the way I roll, on the edge. This is Mahea...
So, I hope you all enjoyed the new pictures of Abby and even Mahea. I will definitely write more soon.











5 comments:

Kristian and Katy said...

oh my goodness!!! she is PRECIOUS becky. and so old!
what a little joy. i wish i could know her :(
i know she must have the most adorable personality with you guys as parents.
i miss you so much. when will we ever see each other again?

also- your friend malea precious too. have you met her through the youth group? im so proud of you guys for doing that. so proud.

wish we could come to the party on sunday!
love you,
katy

Kristian and Katy said...

opps- i meant mahea... sorry.

Anonymous said...

OMG could she get any cuter!! I mean it! having fun with the mad dash planning. :O)

Unknown said...

oh my, she is getting so big. i love her cute little haircut. you are such a great mom!

Ben and Jenny plus 3 said...

Hey Becky! It's Kimm. I wanted to give you my blog address so you can check out what's going on in the Dudley house hold. Talk to you soon.
http://nutsnbolts1.blogspot.com/