Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Not very on top of updating this!


Here are some pics while on vacation...




I have been so bad at updating this blog! So sorry. I wish I was one of those people that blogged like every day! :) We are doing well. Jason is going to Denver, CO tonight to the Cedia Expo, which is a HUGE trade show for his business. I am going to miss him so much. He comes back soon though.
I am taking one of the first 'Lunch' breaks I have taken since before Abby. I am still working 3 days a week in the office so I usually jam through lunch or eat really quick with my co-worker. Today I had a client appointment near home so I stopped home for lunch. Then I thought about blogging. :) Abby is not hear so it is quiet, very quiet. She is becoming a chatter box. The talking starts, and you think, "awe, how cute, she said Mama, or book, or shoe". Now it is "Shoe, shoe, shoe, shoe..." a thousand times! I have to bite my tongue so that I don't say the wrong thing. One time I said, "ok, I see it, a SHOE!" and it hurt her feelings! I felt so bad, she cried and I never did that one again. :( So, I am enjoying the quiet right now.
Last night we had bible study planning. I had my agenda about how the evening was going to go, and God had his. I am glad I let myself let it go and go with the flow, because a really great night happened. The 2 kids that were supposed to come over changed and only 1 of them could make it. So we dilly-dallied with Abby in the back seat saying "shoe, shoe, shoe" waiting to see if the other kid wanted to come after his sports thing. He couldn't. So we were heading to pick up the Pizza. Then I realized I better get gas. I am a procrastinator so I was going to try to make it home. Mahea said, "no, let's go get gas". I said ok. So then we were at the gas station and ran into one of the other youth group kids and her mom. I have been wanting to meet her mom. Then she said she could come and we had 2 again.

We had a great time of studying and planning the bible study. We are still doing the Nooma Videos and we did "Noise" , it was how we have so much noise and don't quiet down long enough to listen to God. It was really good. We started these as a Summer thing to do something while kids were sporadically coming. Now they love them! Soon we will be back to studying the book of John, until then we will keep on the Nooma. We LOVE them. I am loving the way Rob Bell takes an approach to teaching. He is wonderful.

Anyway, I am about to head back to the office.

If you are reading this, please pray for Jason's safe return. I am always nervous when we are apart. How could I loose my sweet husband? I would be shattered.

Aloha to you all in computer land. :)

4 comments:

MsViz said...

Yeah, sometimes it is hard to think of anything worth saying. Ans you know me I can type endlessly or chatter endlessly....
I love the new pictures from your trip.

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Like I've said before I LOVE THE PICS! oh yeah the only quite I get is when Trinitys down for her nap. So it's a toss up to weather or not I should sleep or get other stuff done. Glad bs is going well and praying for Jason while on his trip. hope you enjoyed your real lunch break. :)

Kristian and Katy said...

yay! i love posts! abi is getting cuter and cuter with every new picture. she's precious. i will pray for jason right now.
love you!